Brazilian Butt Lift Proceduremars 2, 2020
How to Have a Hollywood Smile?mars 12, 2020
How much do you know about Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?
When the buttocks are loose due to severe weight loss , aging or even because of heredity reasons, when the cellulites in your hips and thighs look bad, when the butt looks small and flat or has low volume, or after putting a lot of time and energy in the gym but you are still not satisfied with the size and shape of your butt, the Brazilian butt Lift seems like a reasonable option that allows you to have a rounder and younger butt
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
In the Brazilian butt lift, butt volume is increased by injecting fats extracted from other areas of the body (such as the abdomen, waist and thigh) by liposuction. In this way, you can make your body look more attractive without the use of implants and just by using your body extra fat which would be much easier and less painful with shorter recovery time and with fewer subsequent complications in comparison to the other methods of butt augmentation.
There are no concerns such as allergy reactions and incompatibility in the Brazilian butt lift procedure because your fats are purified and injected into the butt.
Some Benefits of Brazilian butt lift:
- Proper hips volume
- Lower hip lift
- Whole body shaping
- Reduce cellulite
- increasing the self-confidence
- Being adjustable: One of the problems with the butt implants is that there are specific sizes for the implants and patients’ choices are limited, but in the Brazilian lift method, people have the freedom to choose and can adjust the size of their butts according to their taste. Once the fat is extracted and purified, the surgeon can control the amount of injection and shape your buttocks as you wish.
- Long-lasting results: The recovery time after a Brazilian butt lift can take several months, which is a short time compared to the long-term viability of the results. The results will be visible as soon as the fat is put in the right place and linked to the blood vessels.
The durability of Brazilian butt lift varies depending on the age and the weight fluctuation, which can lead to permanent shelf life with a healthy lifestyle.
Suitable candidates for the Brazilian butt lift
Brazilian butt lift can be done on many bodies; however, there are some rules that prevent some people from doing the surgery. Suitable candidates for this position have the following characteristics:
- Ages 18 to 50 years
- One must have appropriate physical and psychological conditions
- A person's weight should not be more than 15 kg above ideal weight
- Unfortunately, the Brazilian hip lift is not suitable for everyone. People who are lean and do not have adequate fat storage in the abdomen and thighs are not a good candidate for BBL. Cosmetic surgeons suggest this group of lean people who are reluctant to use the butt implant to gain weight.
- People who are overweight are also not a good option for BBL. Liposuction is not designed as a slimming method to lose weight with ,it can only eliminate fat stores that are not lost by exercise and diet. So people who are 25 to 30 pounds heavier than their ideal weight are the best option to use this procedure.
- People who have problems with bleeding or diabetes should also not opt for the Brazilian butt Lift as liposuction eliminates a significant amount of blood and body fluids.
Visit our web to find out what´s included in our Brazilian Butt Lift Package. Need more info? Contact us to get access to Premium Medical care with the best price in Iran