Benefits of Brazilian butt liftFebruary 25, 2020
Brazilian Butt Lift Q&AFebruary 29, 2020
Pre- Brazilian butt lift care
Step One Consultation with your doctor:
In the consultation process your medical and fitness history is reviewed by the cosmetic surgeon
to see if there is sufficient fat available for the Brazilian butt lift. 30-60% of the fat injected will be absorbed into the body so you need to have about 10 to 15kg of fat in the different areas of the abdomen, thighs and your sides “love handles” - three times the amount we want to inject into the butt- to be a suitable candidate for the Brazilian butt lift.
Possible complications and the procedure of butt lift will be explained. At this point you should clearly state your expectations for the outcome of the surgery and be sure to report it to a plastic surgeon if you have conditions such as hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disease or any other illness.
- Keeping a healthy diet :Proper nutrition and drinking enough water can strengthen the immune system and make your body more ready for the procedure.
- Stress control :Doing activities such as yoga and meditation can reduce your anxiety before surgery. These types of activities can also speed up postoperative recovery.
- Stop taking medicines that interfere with blood coagulation and herbal supplements with your doctor's advice 2 weeks before the operation.
- If you smoke, quit smoking to strengthen your body's immune system 6 weeks before the Brazilian butt lift.
- The cosmetic surgeon will probably ask for some tests to check your health.
During the Brazilian butt lift operation
Brazilian butt lift is a 2- to 4-hour surgery which can be done under general anesthesia or the local anesthetic with intravenous sedation known as "twilight sedation".
First, the fat which is obtained from donor sites of the patient’s body mostly from the “love handles”, stomach, or thighs is purified by centrifugation or another purification process.
Then, the purified fat is injected uniformly across the butt through a syringe attached to the special cannula (tube) so that the butt becomes symmetrical and uniform.
Because the Brazilian butt lift procedure removes excess fat from other parts of the body, alongside your butt it can make your overall appearance more attractive .
Post-Brazilian butt Lift care
Many people are worried about problems after surgery. Complete recovery time after Brazilian buttock lift can take up to 6 to 8 weeks, even longer.
- Don't sit on your butt for too long
- Don't drive for a while
- Quit smoking
- Avoid stretching
- Continue the pre-operative nutritious (healthy)diet
- Drink more water
- Try to keep your weight constant
- Be patient until complete recovery
Risks and side effects of Brazilian butt lift
As with all cosmetic procedures, it also has some risks. The most common side effects are mild discomfort, swelling and bruising.
But on the rare occasions Brazilian butt lift can have the following serious side effects, along with mild side effects:
- Severe bleeding
- Blood clots
- Deep Vessel Thrombosis
- Fat embolism
- Lidocaine intoxication
- Complications associated with liposuction
- Complications associated with anesthetics
- Hematoma or seroma
- Fat necrosis
- Fat cysts
If you see any of the above or feel uncomfortable, you should contact your surgeon immediately.
Our skilled plastic surgeons at https://iht.health/
have a long experience in the Brazilian butt lift surgery
. Hundreds of successful butt lifts and other types of cosmetic surgeries reflect the experience and skill of Iranian surgeons in performing a variety of cosmetic surgeries, and patients' satisfaction is a testimony to Iran's cosmetic surgeons' proficiency. For receiving free consultation click