Coronavirus “Prevention with Iranian Traditional Medicine”February 23, 2020
Brazilian Butt Lift ProcedureFebruary 27, 2020
How much do you know about Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?
When the buttocks are loose due to severe weight loss , aging or even because of heredity reasons, when the cellulites in your hips and thighs look bad, when the butt looks small and flat or has low volume, or after putting a lot of time and energy in the gym but you are still not satisfied with the size and shape of your butt, the Brazilian butt Lift seems like a reasonable option that allows you to have a rounder and younger butt
Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries
, it means transferring body fat to the hip area. In this butt shaping procedure, first excess fat from your body, especially the waist, lower back and thighs is removed by using liposuction , then it is purified and injected into the butt lastly, incisions of liposuction
and fat transfer are closed up with stitches . Many patients take the opportunity to remove abdominal fat as well. The result is a thinner body with a fuller and more prominent butt. The feel and appearance of your hips will be more natural than silicone implants.
Also, since your body fat is used, the likelihood of it being rejected is virtually zero and it is completely matched with your body.
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift?
In the Brazilian butt lift, butt volume is increased by injecting fats extracted from other areas of the body (such as the abdomen, waist and thigh) by liposuction. In this way, you can make your body look more attractive without the use of implants and just by using your body extra fat which would be much easier and less painful with shorter recovery time and with fewer subsequent complications in comparison to the other methods of butt augmentation.
There are no concerns such as allergy reactions and incompatibility in the Brazilian butt lift procedure because your fats are purified and injected into the butt.
Some Benefits of Brazilian butt lift:
- Proper hips volume
- Lower hip lift
- Whole body shaping
- Reduce cellulite
- increasing the self-confidence
- Being adjustable: One of the problems with the butt implants is that there are specific sizes for the implants and patients’ choices are limited, but in the Brazilian lift method, people have the freedom to choose and can adjust the size of their butts according to their taste. Once the fat is extracted and purified, the surgeon can control the amount of injection and shape your buttocks as you wish.
- Long-lasting results: The recovery time after a Brazilian butt lift can take several months, which is a short time compared to the long-term viability of the results. The results will be visible as soon as the fat is put in the right place and linked to the blood vessels.
The durability of Brazilian butt lift varies depending on the age and the weight fluctuation, which can lead to permanent shelf life with a healthy lifestyle.
Why Brazilian butt lift ?
Butt lifting is done to lift and tighten the hips by removing excess fat. This improves the shape, volume and height of the butt.
Loose skin and wrinkles of the butt can also be removed by tightening and stretching the skin of the buttocks. Butt lifting can be performed alone or in conjunction with other surgeries such as butt prosthesis.
30 to 60 percent of the injected fat will be absorbed into the body so you have to have about 10 to 15 kilograms of fat in the different areas of your body ,three times the amount we want to inject into the butt, to be a suitable candidate for the Brazilian hip lift. How much fat remains after surgery depends on how your post-operative care and body system, including the butt structure model are, and how much space your hip has for fat injection. The lower the pressure on the fat and the more space for fat injection, the longer the fat in the butt will last. If you do not have adequate fat reserves, other ways to shape your butt such as a prosthesis and implant can be considered.
How is recovering from a Brazilian hip lift practice?
After injecting fat into the hip, be careful not to put any pressure on the hip because the fat needs to adapt to the new environment and the blood vessels must grow inside the fat to keep the fat alive. During this period of about a month, you should not sit on your hips and lie down. If you have a job that doesn't require sitting after a week, you can go back to your work or else plan a one-month take a leave of absence because you shouldn't sit on your butt for more than 10 minutes. You have to avoid intense activities as well.
Suitable candidates for the Brazilian butt lift
Brazilian butt lift can be done on many bodies; however, there are some rules that prevent some people from doing the surgery. Suitable candidates for this position have the following characteristics:
- Ages 18 to 50 years
- One must have appropriate physical and psychological conditions
- A person's weight should not be more than 15 kg above ideal weight
- Unfortunately, the Brazilian hip lift is not suitable for everyone. People who are lean and do not have adequate fat storage in the abdomen and thighs are not a good candidate for BBL. Cosmetic surgeons suggest this group of lean people who are reluctant to use the butt implant to gain weight.
- People who are overweight are also not a good option for BBL. Liposuction is not designed as a slimming method to lose weight with ,it can only eliminate fat stores that are not lost by exercise and diet. So people who are 25 to 30 pounds heavier than their ideal weight are the best option to use this procedure.
- People who have problems with bleeding or diabetes should also not opt for the Brazilian butt Lift as liposuction eliminates a significant amount of blood and body fluids.
Costs of the surgery :
It starts from 1700 $ which is much cheaper than most countries while in Iran this procedure is performed by skilled surgeons .contact us
for further questions and get free advice from our top-notch physicians.
Visit our web to find out what´s included in our Brazilian Butt Lift Package. Need more info? Contact us to get access to Premium Medical care with the best price in Iran